- Stage LED Module 60-800W
- Gobo LED Module 10-80W
- LED Module with Lens
- COB LED 3-400W
- Power LED 1-100W
- SMD LED
- UV LED
- IR LED
- Color LEDs
- Specialty Lighting LED
- LED Accessories
Properly identifying documents and other ID's
In order for a Notary Public to approve documents, the signer must have current information (within 5 years, even if it is expired) like photographed identification information.
- A driver's license or ID issued by the state's Department of Motor Vehicles US Passport (physical description not required)
- Driver's license or ID issued by another US state Driver's license issued in Mexico or Canada Employee ID card issued by an agency or office of the state, or by an agency or office
- Foreign passport stamped by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services or its predecessor, the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service US military ID that contains all required elements above
- Inmate ID issued by the state's Dept of Corrections (but only to identify prisoners in custody)
- ID card issued by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), but only for notarization of USCIS forms
Counterfeit detection scanners are stationary, powerful, compact and ultra-violet counterfeit detection equipment ideal for a Notary Public offices. The counterfeit detection scanners are an asset to verify counterfeit drivers licenses, checks and other documents.
An important tool for a Notary is a document authenticator that provides an automatic way of authenticating various documents and acknowledgements. Ensure all documents can be authenticated for a Notary Public.
A great tool for authentication is an UV pen that is similar to a regular ink pen but works like any other ultra violet accessory. Detect counterfeit currency, credit cards, driver licenses and other identifying documents like passports and visas for notary publics.
10X Magnifier with UV LED Bulb examines the smallest of images with this UV LED magnifier and a handy tool for every Notary Public. Read microscopic information anywhere when needed.
Having a variety of verification tools available will make the job of a notary public much easier and will assist in identification for US and international clients.
Investing in the proper notary fraud and identification equipment is necessary for every reputable Notary Public. Traveling notaries should also invest in portable versions of various fraud and identification notary supplies.